A.D. Design creates custom WordPress websites so that your site has its own look and personality and reinforces your branding and marketing efforts.
WordPress has become one of the most popular solutions for business owners who want solid websites with an easy to learn CMS (Content Management System) interface. WordPress is an open source CMS that allows you to manage the content of your website without having to be a web designer, developer or techie.
Once your site is up and running, you can let us handle your website maintenance and revisions or we can teach you to easily update the site yourself. We’re happy to provide clients with initial training and offer follow-up technical support and consultations on how to use the system.
Powerful SEO results
Our WordPress websites are extremely effective for search engine optimization (SEO), using intelligent strategies for content organization, keywords, title tags and descriptions, and website optimization techniques.
We can also add Google Analytics tracking to your site, along with site maps and everything necessary for search engine spiders to easily “crawl” your site’s content for indexing. With A.D. Design’s SEO experience, knowledge and expertise, our clients’ websites enjoy high rankings in search engine results.
WordPress website benefits
No doubt you’ve heard a lot about WordPress and how it’s becoming the choice for many businesses for a wide range of benefits and advantages. Here are some of the top reasons people choose a custom WordPress website for their business:
- WordPress is very user friendly. Teaching someone to revise a Wordpress website with our thorough tutorials makes for an easy task.
- You can update your website content from any browser on a computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Edit your web pages, blog posts, and add images with ease by simply logging into the interface in the back end of the program. The WordPress CMS (Content Management System) is similar to Microsoft Word in appearance and usage.
- Push content from your website to Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
- Add password protected pages, photo galleries, event calendars and social media links easily.
- Use a search feature so that the entire site is searchable – great for websites with large amounts of pages and information.
- Connect with customers through comments, interact, and receive feedback on pages set up for an interactive exchange.
- Blogs are built in, giving you another way to communicate regularly with your target audience.
- SEO friendly. When new content is added to the site all major search engines are automatically notified.
- Responsive design: Auto detection for mobile phones and tablets so that the appropriate version of the site is loaded.
If you believe a WordPress website is a good fit for your business, contact us to discuss the possibilities. The sooner you get started, the sooner your business will have a dynamic, new website: a clean, well-designed online experience with engaging graphics, an easy to navigate user interface, and best of all, an effective online presence that markets you 24/7.