A.D. Design creates custom WordPress websites so that your site has its own look and personality and reinforces your branding and marketing efforts.
WordPress has become a popular solution for business owners who want solid websites with an easy to learn CMS (Content Management System) interface. WordPress allows you to manage the content of your website without having to be a web designer, developer or techie.
Once your site is up and running, you can let us handle your website maintenance and revisions or we can teach you to easily update the site yourself. We’re happy to provide clients with initial training and offer follow-up technical support and consultations on how to use the system.
Benefits of a WordPress website
- WordPress is user friendly. Teaching someone to revise a Wordpress website with our thorough tutorials makes for an easy task.
- You can update your website content from any browser on a computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Edit your web pages, blog posts, and add images with ease by simply logging into the interface in the back end of the program. The WordPress CMS (Content Management System) is similar to Microsoft Word in appearance and usage.
- Push content from your website to Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
- Add password protected pages, photo galleries, event calendars and social media links easily.
- Use a search feature so that the entire site is searchable – great for websites with large amounts of pages and information.
- Connect with customers through comments, interact, and receive feedback on pages set up for an interactive exchange.
- Blogs are built in, giving you another way to communicate regularly with your target audience.
- SEO friendly. When new content is added to the site all major search engines are automatically notified.
- Responsive design: Auto detection for mobile phones and tablets so that the appropriate version of the site is loaded.
If you believe a WordPress website is a good fit for your business, contact us to discuss the possibilities.