Branding creates a positive and memorable image of your company that resonates with your audience. It’s a clear reflection of your company’s personality and market positioning and goes far beyond having a great logo. If your brand is the encompassing personality of your company, your logo can be seen as its face. It should be striking, recognizable and familiar, and distinctly unique. Your branding package as a whole persuades your audience to choose you over the competition and to see you as the best solution to their problems and needs.
The branding and logo design process starts with essential questions and a discussion that helps both the client and designer establish a clear sense of the goals and mission of your company.
Our discussions about your brand identity will encompass:
- How would you like your audience to perceive your company when they see your logo and materials?
- What’s unique about your business that sets you apart from your competitors?
- What are your business goals and how can our branding efforts help to accomplish those?
- Who is your target audience – who are you trying to appeal to, market to, connect with?
- What are the demographics of that audience – age range, gender, region, cultural characteristics, etc.?
- Who are you main competitors – are they local, national, international?
- Your company’s vision – where do you see yourself in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years?
Whether you currently have clarity on the answers to these questions or not is fine. Our exploration of them will help crystallize a direction in which to begin the development process. Successful logos and branding strategies are born from the synergistic collaboration between the client and the designer. You know your business and we know ours – together these strengths complement one another to forge a solid branding solution.
- Logo Design – An icon, mark or typographical solution that identifies your company simply, powerfully and clearly
- Identity Design – Consistent ‘packaging’ of all the visual aspects of your identity that help communicate the overall brand
- Branding – A holistic approach to presenting your company to the public and how you connect with your target audience. Everything your company does, projects, produces or distributes should reflect the mission and values of the business as a whole.
If you’re ready for a more cohesive, comprehensive image that communicates who you are across all media, A.D. Design can help you maximize your brand. Contact us to talk about a more consistent, dynamic and professional image in everything you do!